Potato Sausage Pizza
- 1 pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fontina or mozzarella cheese
- 1 potato, thinly sliced (preferably on a mandolin)
- 1 Italian sausage (casing removed)
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Roll pizza dough out and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Brush entire dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle minced garlic over the olive oil.
- Place 2/3 fontina or mozza all over the base.
- Layer thinly sliced potato over entire base, overlapping if needed.
- Sprinkle uncooked balls of sausage, rosemary, blue cheese, and remaining fontina over stop. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Bake in 450 F oven for 10-15 minutes, checking and turning every 5 minutes, until cheese on top is golden and brown, and crust is evenly cooked.
- Serve with Mado's on the side.